BIG SHOT PHOTOGRAPHY QLD
Big Shot Photography Qld are serious about protecting your privacy in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
The term “Big Shot Photography Qld” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Credit Card payments are processed using banks and/or third-party providers secured severs giving you a high level of payment processing security available in Australia.
In the unlikely event of unauthorised use of your credit, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. For more information on how you are covered as a card holder please contact your card issuing company.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY CLIENTS
The personal information supplied to us is for the purpose of completing the order.
All data supplied to us is for the sole purpose of completing the order. If any person (including minors) are not to be photographed or whose names or image is not to appear on photographs please contact us.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Organizations, schools or individuals who engage us to carry out the order;
- Companies that we have engaged to carry out functions and activities on our behalf;
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Our insurers; and
- Otherwise as required or authorised by law.
HOW IS INFORMATION STORED
We store information in paper-based files or other electronic record keeping methods in secure databases (including trusted third-party storage providers based in Australia and overseas). Personal information may be collected in paper-based documents and converted to electronic form for use or storage (with the original paper-based documents either archived or securely destroyed). We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We maintain physical security over paper and electronic data stores, such as through locks and security systems at our premises. We also maintain computer and network security, for example, we use firewalls (security measures for the internet) and other security systems such as user identifiers and passwords to control access to our computer systems.
Our website does not necessarily use encryption or other technologies to ensure the secure transmission of information via the internet. Users of our websites are encouraged to exercise care in sending personal information via the internet.
We take steps to destroy or de-identify information that we no longer require.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia and Queensland.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may make a complaint about privacy to the privacy officer at the contact details set out below.
The privacy officer will first consider your complaint to determine whether there are simple or immediate steps which can be taken to resolve the complaint. We will generally respond to your complaint within a week.
If your complaint requires more detailed consideration or investigation, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within a week and endeavour to complete our investigation into your complaint promptly. We may ask you to provide further information about your complaint and the outcome you are seeking. We will then typically gather relevant facts, locate and review relevant documents and speak with individuals involved.
In most cases, we will investigate and respond to a complaint within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. If the matter is more complex or our investigation may take longer, we will let you know.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, or you consider that [insert APP entity] may have breached the Australian Privacy Principles or the Privacy Act, a complaint may be made to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner can be contacted by telephone on 1300 363 992 or by using the contact details on the website www.oaic.gov.au.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Big Shot Photography Qld privacy officer: Elijah Kugel,
0427 585 327